Angelic Faith

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Update....

I would like to explain in simple terms what I am doing so that if my ideas work, you can use them too.

New Month, New Day; it is this day of Beltane that I begin my new journey. Here is a list of my goals for the day. I have decided to do an open forum to my blogging world of making an income while pursuing my writing career. I wish for all who are with me from the beginning to understand why I am building this from the get go. For new readers, I feel that people’s real lives are always more interesting than those of reality shows. Welcome to my reality show……

Today’s goals:

1. Start the Mike’s Money Making Mission (MMMM) with my blogs, which is also the purpose of this particular blog. There are so many out there who know they can make this work, however the issue is this, how you start when you have no starting point. I have 4 blogs, well 5 if you count my MySpace. I have a goal to theses blogs, it is very simple...to have helpful blogs for others and to prove that with very little money you can make an income. Thus comes the A.B.C’s of developing that goal to fruition.

2. Achieve one of the steps instructed on MMMM for all blogs.

3. Set up one new blog….Probably the Government one. (Yes, you will notice I am getting a bit personal here, however I would like to show you step by step how I am doing this, how I will achieve my goal….Thank you, Mike for when you read this. You gave me a great idea.

4. Finish Sex blog.

5. Start one song for my singer.

6. Emails complete, this means cleaning out one box. Here is another thing, you must be organized, if you are like me and want to work at home, yet you are living on very little a week, then you need to organize. I am starting this project on a wing and a prayer and a leap of faith. I am also showing you how I am working on making my dream come true and passing it on as it has been passed on to me so freely.

7. Tomorrow’s list and post this blog.

Now you may be wondering why I am putting this in here and not in my own personal notes at home. I am a thinker and a doer. I have been over my head in debt and I know there are many out there who are in the same place I am. This is not a complaint box; this is a pick up your boot straps and move forward box. I believe that what you put in your mind is what you will produce in life. I have a positive attitude that is a bit scrambled at times, thus I am a little unorganized. This will help me with my organization and perhaps someone else’s.

In other words, I have a tendency to put to many irons in the pot at one time, moving from one project to another without finishing one project at a time. That changes as of today. I mentioned in my Under Construction blog that I am changing me too. I am under construction after reading some articles that helped me find a balance. I find that people relate better if you can allow them into your world. This is my way of letting you in to let you see what I am doing to help with the world, myself, my family, and friends.

I figure if I place myself accountable and present myself to the world that I will see a positive response and less about me in the gossip papers. This encourages me. I have a few very good friends who have encouraged me on a spot on MyLot. This also showed me I had to get serious about this…I am a writer. I love to write, I have things to tell people that can save their lives, make them think, make them question. To do this, I must be organized in my life, a post on MyLot made me realize not only did my room and workspace need cleaning, I noticed my blogs represented my room. Ok, that is a sad note. I had another friend point out that I needed to be more clear. Another friend told me of her weight loss issues, and another of the war overseas and how my stories have touched her.

As I was reading things like this, looking at the blogs I am writing, I realized that I can make things work with my ideas, not only for me but for others out there like me. I have tried the offerings of money promised by other programs, my freelancing, and many things to make money on the internet, and I have realized that with the right guidance, I can do this without the other things that I have looked at. This does not mean I will not continue with my other jobs until this blog idea takes off, however it does mean it is a beginning to what my dreams and goals are.

I am choosing to do something about this. I wish to share this journey of faith with you out there to let you see where this leap takes me. MMMM is helping me organize my thoughts of my humanitarian fund, my gift back to humanity that will come from the garden that I have planted long ago. That in itself is a blog for its own space.

This particular blog is on me beginning my journey much like Mike, to make money with blogs, not just for myself but for the humanitarian fund I wish to start. There is a purpose behind my blogs, just so you know. Perhaps I shall put that on tomorrow’s blog list so you can understand why I started blogging in the first place. I do plan on keeping this up just as I would business notes. This is my new business and I am going to treat it as such. I have some great ideas I will explain along the way, if you have some input or suggestions, please feel free to add.

Thanks,

Have a great day…

Aingealicia

posted by Aingealicia at 7:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home