Angelic Faith

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Satire of the World part 2

Ok, for those of you who need the permission slip, here it is. The Bronx is quite a trip for me just so you know. For those of you who may not know, here is the thing, if you come to NYC, plan at least 2 hours for anywhere in the city that is around the city, such as queens, the Bronx, or Brooklyn. I don’t visit Long Island, it is over 2 hours away and I may be too opinionated for some there. So why take the risk?

Contract of agreement…or Permission slip for those who need it.

I, ________________, have contacted my legal guardian to be able to read this information and form my own opinion. I understand and accept that this may change my perspective of things in life and take that responsibility for such actions.

I also understand that reading this material may not be appropriate for the normal status quo of today’s current society. I agree that the writer, Aingealicia, has admitted that her views are of her own research, background, and often politically incorrect commentaries.

I am also fully aware that this may allow me to feel ways about things, may give me political opinions I was not sure I had, and give me insight to things I did not know existed.

I accept all the terms above and wish to continue reading after my permission slip is back in.

_______________________________

_______________________________

Printed name

and

Signature

Now that the legalities are done we can move forward. No one has peed in anyone’s cave today right? If you have go, clean up your mess and reread the first blog I put out. Now moving on, I notice how people complain about my cigarette smoking. I haven’t decided which is worse, the threat of dying of cancer, at least that was my choice to expose myself to cancer, or the thought of checking out with VISA and finding out that I happened to walk by the MRSA on the way out the door, and when I opened the door flying over my head was the Bird Flu. What is next? Surely I have managed to shorten my list of visiting places as I have begun my journey of the world on the internet.

I get spoken to by many about how cigarettes will kill me, which is why I began this rant or conspiracy theory or whatever you wish to call it. I smoke while I write. This is one of the advantages of working at home. To begin with, I never really expected to go where I have been sent on this journey and there will be a few background notes that I will add so you can understand what I am saying. I would like you to be able to connect the dots as I have, this way I don’t feel like the only outsider who swallowed the red pill. See, this way we know in the tour of life that there are at least two of us who took that red pill. Please read with an open mind and make your own conclusions. This is just what I have found to support my opinion of the dumbing down of America, the War, and how I feel the government is trying to hush or kill us, which just so you know, may or may not be torture. They have not quite decided yet. Also these are my own studies and my own personal beliefs. If you share them with me, that just means I have to share my sandbox. Come on in, the sand is great to play with.

On a lighter note, please let me take you around the world through words and we shall visit each one in humor because you truly have to laugh, especially you smokers because hopefully when I am done it will seem much better to die of cancer than something that you might happen to pick up along your journeys. I am talking about the current conditions out there, and you don’t even have to pay 6 to 7 dollars a pack for these lovely treats, you get them free of charge. Who said the best things in life are not free? Note I am not making this an advertisement for smoking. I personally wish I would have never started. I don’t promote it, and I don’t think you should start if you have not already, but this is what I do and I am free to do so and am over 21. If you smoke, in this day and age you cannot honestly say that you did not know about the risk of getting cancer. Honestly if you say no, you have not watched the tv or read anything, I also do not think you would be reading this if that were the case. We know the risk, non-smokers, we agreed to the risk of cancer when we started smoking. Stop reminding us that we need to quit. We know we need to quit. Here is the funny thing, you non-smokers who complain to us: because of those cigarettes, you are still alive along with countless others. I mean honestly we didn’t just start smoking not knowing that there was a warning label on the packages, see you don’t even have to take the time to read the paper or watch the tv, you can read it on the damn package, in many languages, on all boxes. So now that I have established the non-advertisements for smoking, I shall continue.

So I have decided where I stand as a journalist. I liked Edward R. Murrow, who was a fantastic journalist. “Good Night and Good Luck.” Amazing man, but the truth, no matter how bold, must be told. Otherwise the people cannot decide for themselves. I have backed up my column with websites for you to enjoy your colorful and visual journey of my free view of the world. Ever watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? This might be considered the boat ride. Now that you have that song in your head, if not, we can all sing along, follow the bouncing ball.

“Oompa loompa, dupity do…”

I feel it is important you not only have visuals but the sound track too. Just so you know, when I arrived in Wonderland I took the red pill. I like rabbit holes. In a way by taking that pill I agreed to this new rabbit hole. If you don’t know what pill I am talking about, watch the Matrix.

Also just so things don’t go wrong, if this article reaches the right people and can move forward to them, if you have made it this far without saying hey, this lady is a nut case, what is the next story? You are probably the right person just like thousands out there to help and speak out about what you are seeing. Please enjoy and make your own decisions. If you are in a cave, please keep the noise down for the other occupants. I am just showing you what I have found because most don’t have the blessings of being able to stay home and find everything I have. They have to work because if they don’t, their families will not have a house and well, let’s really think about that, weigh it out, and discuss. Food and shelter compared to finding out what will possibly kill you besides smoking. I think that the food is more important myself, but hey that is just me.

Let’s start in America, shall we? I can’t think of a better place to start, the land of the free. My studies have begun to manifest into a few interesting turns, you could say as to what is going on in today’s society. Wow, people talk about global warming, and there is no better way than to prove it exists, but by seeing it exist for yourself. Now I have had the privilege seeing a great many things in my life which others could never imagine what it is like. To be able to touch a glacier is one thing that no one can put into words. I have seen Portage Glacier a long time ago. We will leave it at that, this needs be an age- appropriate article. What is not appropriate is you knowing my age.

Alaska is beautiful and wonderful, as long as you are tall enough to see over the snow embankment and you like the darkness for a bit of the year. I remember my first time to Alaska and arriving on the plane in the middle of February. The snow was taller than me and it was dark, and continued to be dark for the next 3 months. Not exactly what you call fun for a person who is used to the sun. You learn to appreciate the sun a great deal when it is no longer available to you. Sure it is great you get the northern lights, which are something I am so grateful to have seen. They would have been great to see when the possibility of not having to wear thermals, 3 pairs of socks, 10 sweaters and a heating blanket was not involved, along with the customary ski mask. I will tell you, however you do learn that shorts and a t-shirt is not something you want to wear when you just have to run to the corner store or watch the northern lights. First off, you look a bit odd, second the snow is unreal, and third it is cold. It is Alaska. When I was in Alaska; it was a high of 70 degrees in the warmest part of the year. During the coldest part of the year it is advisable not only to wear warm clothing, but your car may need to be plugged in too or it may not start the next day. The other bonus of living in Alaska is the moose.

It is great to have moose run across in front of you when you know that if it stops, you are in a traffic jam until he moves. Let me tell you something, if a moose crosses in front of the car you are driving: Stop. Don’t honk at the moose, this makes the moose angry and if you have read this you have no excuse if he walks over your car to welcome you to Moose Country. Don’t feed it. If you have to ask why, when you stop feeding it the moose gets angry and your car may not make it. It is suggestible you do not get out of the car to take a photo of a moose unless of course they are buried in the snow up to the chest. If this is the case, why did you stop anyway? You have a better chance of getting in the car and being able to get away, instead of the moose climbing up over the car. Now for those of you in Moose Country, I know not every moose does this, but do you really want to take the chance that you get the one of out ten moose that has had a bad hair day or he has been shot at? Remember, your state gets to clean up the mess a moose leaves behind. For those of you who do not know that much about moose, ask a hunter. They will tell you let the moose win. Ok so that is your first lesson in staying alive in Moose Country. I have lived in Maine too, so this will not be your last lesson on how to survive Moose Country.

Now back to the global warming. I can tell you of the wonders of Alaska; the glaciers were the one thing that were so breathtaking. There are no words to describe how blue the ice was and how big they were. It is nothing like the Discovery Channel. In Alaska I think maybe I should have been on the Discovery Channel for all I got to see there. If I have not mentioned it before or you missed it, unless you are tall enough to see over the snow banks it is not advisable to go to Alaska. If you think you are going to run around in shorts and a t-shirt, it is not advisable to go to Alaska, and if you feel you must provoke the moose, do not go to Alaska. For the height requirement, you should be about 10 feet or over for the winter months. I am not so sure that is the case anymore. Alaska is warming up now and you might actually get away with a t-shirt and shorts.

You are probably wondering why I am starting with Alaska. Well that is where all my beginning forms of research began. My son has epilepsy, he has had it since he was 9 months old, and he is 15 now. The vaccines that he received allowed his epilepsy to come through because it ran in our family. I did a lot of research, believe me, there’s not much else to do when all you have to look forward to is snow, the chance of snow, and hey it may snow tomorrow as the weather men ramble on the tv. The weather men are always chipper up there. I think they take some sort of happy pills because wow, those choices of weather are a bit limited if you ask me. Yes for you people out there wondering if there are female weather people, yes there are, however I am very old fashioned and the fact of the matter is this: if you take the Wo off Woman, you get man; man is all-inclusive. My son had his first seizure when he was 9 months old. I began my research when he was 9 months old and 1 day. I believe that an informed parent is a child’s best advocate. What does this have to do with global warming? I just want those of you reading this to know I do my research before I write anything. I would rather tell you the truth even if you do not like it than tell lies and be accountable for such actions.

Back to the glaciers. Yes I have touched a glacier. They used to allow that with one of the glaciers in Alaska until someone decided to not pay attention to a really big sign that said “caution falling ice” and died. This of course required the caretakers to put up a large barrier so you could not touch the glacier. I have visited Portage Glacier and seen her calf. Why do they call it calving? I don’t know, probably because the Iceberg off the glacier is the size of a small cow. When I was there, the glacier went all the way to the water of Portage. I happened to come across a photo from several years later of people who visited Portage and you could barely tell that there was even a glacier there. This was 5 years after I had seen it last. My thoughts: “Right…” (Now imagine Kronk from The Emperor’s New Groove and how he says that.) Global warming does not exist, someone just really had to go to the bathroom while exploring a cave and it trickled down and caused this massive glacier to melt. Someone get the newspaper and smack them on the nose, and once the book about how to have common courtesy for caves comes out, give it to them.

What can you do about global warming? Honestly, nothing. Things are as they are because we were not concerned enough to begin with. Now before I get letters, comments, or downright rude suggestions, I am not talking about you in particular. Don’t take that personally, it is not a jab at what you choose to do or not to do. However there are some things that can help the environment where you live. For example, if the corner store is within a few blocks of you, walk. Don’t worry about feeling like you are out of place, I hear this is an old habit that is becoming a new trend. Don’t get in your car that now takes anywhere from 2.50 a gallon to over 3 dollars a gallon. See now, smokers, you can almost get a pack of cigarettes. The benefits of walking are not only do you get to smell the fresh air and toxins of the day, but you won’t be adding to these toxins. Also you might just actually get some use out of the legs that were given to you; some people don’t have that ability, you know. Find ways to recycle, perhaps. It is ok to reuse things, donate things, and find a new use for things that are no longer needed. Use the recycling bins. Throw out your trash, a trash can is a useful thing and so often we do not use them. Tossing your garbage on the street is not helping anyone and it shows you don’t really care. I know you are helping keep the street cleaners in business but would you just throw your trash on the floor in your house? Why would you do it on the street? What did that street do to you to deserve that? It just sits there. Hey smokers, that includes you. I wait to toss my filters into the trash can rather than on the ground, it is simple: you created the trash, you take care of it. There are so many ways that we can change our habits to create a safer, cleaner environment, but we must begin with ourselves. Oh yes, if you are wondering, it is highly suggested that if you are in a cave, do not litter there. Lord knows how that will cause whatever lives there to manifest into something else and become meaner or worse, it will draw them out of the cave and they will hunt you down to get more. Then what are you going to do? You will have to feed it and then it’s yours. If you are wondering what the repercussions are, reread the paragraph on moose. I am fairly sure that if something comes out of a cave, it will probably not only walk, crawl, or slither over your car, but also proceed to eat it. This will result in the creature getting bigger. I think you are beginning to see the problem.


I will close with that and remember, *...Thank you, this has been a public broadcast system of the FBNS (Faythe Based Network System) supported by your local 1st Amendment Rights, backed by the Constitution of the United States, broadcasted out of New York City, Baby....*

Also if you need to get your permission slip in, please make sure you do before you read my next blog. We will still be in Alaska, it is a fairly large state and we haven’t even covered the bears, the fishing, or Denali, Mount McKinley, the really big mountain in Alaska, for those of you who don’t know what Denali is.


In the mean time do not feed or provoke the moose and avoid the caves because you may have a new pet reading over your shoulder for my next blog. Take care, save the environment where you live, and enjoy your day.




posted by Aingealicia at 8:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home