Angelic Faith

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy New Year and New Times...

I am alive…I am terribly sorry to my current readers of my absence. To others, no I am not at GitMo yet or any other assorted placement that could or might happen. I am thinking that perhaps next month they might take me. I of course am only kidding; for those of you who are watching the news, GitMo is being shut down. Also my life currently has taken a turn of events that I was not expecting, such as moving to NYC. Yes, I was in a town of Jersey, New Jersey that is, and now I am back in NYC and for a while. I also have been a bit busy with other things in my life, some personal, but mostly moving. Believe it or not, moving and reestablishing yourself in a community and a home can take a great deal of time and energy out of you. Thus you will see a difference in my writing technique and skills I hope. Just to catch you up, it is honestly not just the moving but I am currently working on a new novel that shall come out this year called “My life on the A train.”. If you have been to New York you will understand the book completely and for those of you who have never been here, have no fear there will be a subway map on inside front cover for you to follow the “A” train.

I am still investigating a few stories before I will put them out. I want facts behind the reality I bring. This blog was for me to get my words and my works out there, to inform, and try to bring a new prospective to someone’s mind, now it seems that this blog is taking a personal journey much like my book has.

A lot has happened since I last wrote, we have a new President of these United States, the new fall season line up for T.V., weird weather, only to name a few. Since the move I have had a great deal to write but very little has gone on the internet because it is in the book that I am writing about life and daily things. Call it a Alice in Wonderland Blog meeting Lovecraft with a touch of Carlin in it.

In this time of my absence I have learned a few things about blogging and the importance of reaching out and what I would like to accomplish in my life. I guess you could say it is a time for personal reflection. Why all of a sudden? I have 3 books coming out at once this year and when you have dreamed of being a writer for so long the fact that it is possible and with in the reach of your fingertips is a bit frightening. Especially in this day and time. Yes, we are watching the world change just as if Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and Malcom X were here or the Patriots that founded this land that we live in for the home of the brave and the free.

I know my writing and words anger people, but I feel at least it is doing something. Reaching someone, somewhere. As I said my prospective has changed a bit since I last wrote and a lot happened in my life that allowed me to reflect back onto the purpose of why I am doing what I am doing and what I truly wished to accomplish. Not just reflecting upon those things but actually using a plan of attach to achieve this place where I wish to be.

Well as for today, I did want to let everyone know. I am still here and kicking, just slow on the upkeep of my blogs. I will keep you posted.

Aingealicia

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Aingealicia at 4:57 PM

2 Comments:

I look forward to reading more of your blog, so please, don't go so long between posting! I am eager to hear more about the cause for humanity you are forming. Sorry, gotta run, there is a strange car outside, it's black and the windows are tinted. That is too weird, everyone around here drives trucks....

January 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Sue,

I look forward to writing more on my blogs now that I am not dealing with so many personal things. Thanks for stopping by and I will get you linked as long as those cars are gone...hehe

Anyway, again thank you and I am looking forward to the future of what will come.

Ainge

February 1, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home